Write the verbs in the correct forms.
1.i (to go) to bed at 10 o'clock every day.
2.i (to go) to bed at 11 o'clock yesterday.
3.we (not to have) Histery every day.
4.my sister (not to like) milk.
5.he ( to come home) at 6 o'clock yesterday.
6.his parents (to give) him s nice present yesterday.
7.they ( to be married) years ago.8.i never ( to argue) with my parents. помогите плииииииииз на завтра
go, went, do not have, doesn't like, came home, gave, was married, argue
1. I go to bed at 10 o'clock every day.
7. They were married years ago.
2. I went to bed at 11 o'clock yesterday.
3. We don't have History every day.
8. I never argue with my parents.
5. He came home at 6 o'clock yesterday.
4. My sister doesn't like milk.
6. His parents gave him s nice present yesterday.